All Cattle Sales will be available on cowbuyer.com.
When the VA Beef Expo was established in 1988 its primary goal was to promote quality beef cattle, both purebred and commercial. The superior genetics offered in these sales come from elite herds throughout the mid-Atlantic region and continue to uphold that goal. Each year approximately 300 head of cattle are sold making the Expo a great place to look for your next genetic investment!
Thursday, April 18, 2019
12:00PM Angus Sale- Hoop Barn
12:30PM Hereford Sale- Main Sale Ring
2:00PM Charolais Sale- Hoop Barn
2:30PM Simmental Sale- Main Sale Ring
All Other Breeds and Commercial Heifer sale to follow Charolais Sale – Hoop Barn
Due to Easter Weekend the Cattle Sales will be THURSDAY.
Catalogs will be posted when available.
For More Information Contact:
- Chad Joines, Cattle Sales General Information 540-557-7263
- Angus Sale Manager: Tom Templeton 540-421-8341
- Hereford Sale Manager: Rodney Phillips 804-387-9447
- Simmental Sale Manager: Doug Parke 859-421-6100
- Charolais and Other Breeds Sale Manager: Dennis Adams 979-229-4472
Spread the Word!
Know Someone Who Would be Interested in the VA Beef Expo? Please Share!
The Virginia Beef Expo is an affiliate member of the VA Cattlemen’s Association.