The 2023 cattle sales will be held on Friday, April 14th.
When the VA Beef Expo was established in 1988 its primary goal was to promote quality beef cattle, both purebred and commercial. The superior genetics offered in these sales come from elite herds throughout the mid-Atlantic region and continue to uphold that goal. Each year approximately 300 head of cattle are sold making the Expo a great place to look for your next genetic investment!
- Friday, April 14th
- 12:00 PM Angus Sale
- 12:30 PM Hereford Female & Bull Sale
- 2:00 PM All Other Breeds Sale & Commercial Heifer Sale
- 2:30 PM Simmental Sale
For More Information Contact:
- Chad Joines, Cattle Sales General Information: 540-557-7263
- Augus Sale: Dave Mullins 317-503-2798
- Hereford Sale: Rodney Phillips 804-387-9447
- All Other Breeds Sale & Commercial Heifer Sale: Rob Farmer 540-270-3886
- Simmental Sale: Doug Parke 859-421-6100
All cattle sales will be available on www.salering.live.
Spread the Word!
Know Someone Who Would be Interested in the VA Beef Expo? Please Share!
The Virginia Beef Expo is an affiliate member of the VA Cattlemen’s Association.